Wednesday 10 December 2008

Social groups

- Posh:

This group is from the high class. This kind of group stands out for their clothes, hairstyle and their form to talk. They always wear expensive and design clothes. Their hairstyle is peculiar because they have got different styles for example, forelock, combs… A few of this type of persons, feel more important than the rest of the people. They play to tennis, paddle, golf… The posh people listen different types of music (pop, tektonik…)

- Gothic:

They love the darkness and always wear dark clothes. The people say that they work with dead people, spirits… They like the basements, and dark places. Their hairstyle is original. They listen rock and punk music.

- Rappers:

This kind of group has got an originals regards. Their type of gown consists to wear baggy trousers, sportive shoes and all of type of baggy shirts with some draws. The rappers have got an earring with a diamante. They like to do grafits and listen to rap and hip-hop music.

- Frikies:

They’re persons that love the world of manga, draws, video games,.. Their favourite music are the sound tracks of the films and video games that they play. Their clothes are normal, aren’t special.

- Macarras:

They’re brusque people that like to fight. The characteristic thing in their complements is that they wear a lot of gold. The macarras have a vulgar style when they talk. The type of music that they listen is the flamenco.

- Emos:

This word comes from “emotional’’ and is used for the name of a group. Emo people are similar to gothics because they like the darkness, wear dark clothes,... Their hairstyle , in the majority of the cases, hide a part of the face. Their favorite type of music is screamo, post-hardcore, alternative rock,...

4 comments:

Marc said...

Very good I like very much!

Bye!

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Hi Maria!
I really like your post. I've improved a bit the design by using a bit of html language. I can teach you how to do any time so that you do it by yourself next time.
This is a real research project. Next step could be interviewing people representative of the groups and taking them pictures.

What's the group you feel closer to? I don't like "Macarras" but I'm quite fond of "Emos".
What do you think is the most represented group in our school??
Keep working! Your English is certainly more fluent....

Asia Mioduszewska said...

this post is realy great! I promise that I'll read it and leave another post as I seems to be realy interesting:)

Maria Vives said...

thank you =)
I think I feel closer to posh and rappers groups and I don't like ''macarras'' too.
I couldn't say which one is the most represented in our school because I think we have a little bit of everything =)