Saturday 20 December 2008

Pocket-money

With the inquiries that we made to our classmates, we can see that most of them have got around 5 or 10€ per week or month as pocket-money. It depends on the parents.

The pocket-money that they receive is to be invested on their hobbies (games, to buy clothes…) and the parents think that this money has to cover their expenses.

In the case that the young people don’t have any money left, the parents give a little part of the next pocket-money.

In most of the inquiries people think that their pocket-money is enough and if you compare their pocket-money with that of the other people that don’t have any money, they think that they are lucky for it but unfortunately many people don’t agree with the amount of money they get.

Done by Maria and Núria.

2 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Interesting research topic. I would be interested in knowing the distribution of pocket-money. I mean, how much money do teenagers spend on their mobile, music, sport, cinema, clothes....? Just to learn about teenagers' priorities. Are clothes more important than music, for example?

Laaw said...

I haven't got pocket-money, for me is better because when I go out my parents give me money, I think that's it could be better to have pocket money for my things and I wouldn't have to say my parents "give me money", they are tired because now, I spend a lot of money
Good work girls, merry christmas (L)