Monday 15 December 2008

Sonia's family

Hello people! My name is Sonia. I’m 13 years old and I live in a flat with my family. We’re 4 people in the flat: my dad, my mum, my younger sister and me.

My father’s name is Javier and he works as a car mechanic in Nissan in Zona Franca. My dad is a good person but he is a pain in the neck. My father’s fat and tall.

My mother’s name is Esther. She’s a cook in a nursery. She isn’t patient.

My sister’s name is Sandra and she is 11 years old. Her school is CEIP Prosperitat. She is a good person but like all sisters we have our fights.

And I’m a bit lazy. I go to a high school called IES Sant Andreu I’m taking 2nd of ESO I have not very clear thoughts on what I'm going to be or what I'm going to do. I haven’t got very clear ideas about my future. I don’t know what I’m going to be when I grow old.

This is my family and ,although we have our problems, they are the most important thing in my life.

1 comment:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Follow my advice. You study Batxillerat first and then you'll have plenty of time to decide about your future. But remember my advice about exercising brain muscles!!!!!