Monday 15 December 2008

Marc's family

Hi everyone!

My name is Marc. I’m 13 years old and I live in a house with my family. We‘re 4 people in the house: my dad, my mum, my older sister and me.

My father’s name is Manuel and he works as a manager in a food company in Montcada i Reixac,a small village in Barcelona. My dad is a good person an a very intelligent person. He loves sleeping but he doesn’t sleep very much.

My mother’s name is Carmen and she works as asales assistant in a a shop of herbs, teas... She’s got a peculiar red short hair. She does most of the jobs in the house: cleaning, cooking, shopping…

My sister name is Andrea and she is 17 years old, she is very vain and a good student. She enjoys talking with her friends and with her boyfriend. She is lazy but it's a good person.

I’m a good student. I’m a bit of a hooligan but I’m a good boy. My favourite hobby is BMX because I love bicycles.

Thanks all for now, mates If anyone needs me, call me!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Where's the picture of your family, Marc??