Wednesday 3 December 2008

"País Basc"

I stayed here this summer with my friends (boy scouts). I did a little part of “El camino de Santiago”. I walked a lot but I think that it was very gratification for me because in Barcelona I can’t see the places that I seen this summer. Every day, I wake up very early (6:00am) but it was worth because at the first hours of the morning you can see the most beautiful landscape. When the day was finally I feel tired but at the same time, I feel enthusiastically to turn to start a new day with new landscapes, emotions… I conclusion, I think that the País Basc is very nice and I recommend to visit it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love scouting. ;)
you know^^

Maria Vives said...

I'd like to go there =)
happy that you enjoyed it =)
xx

Paula Charneco said...

I did a part of "El Camino de Santiago" too and it was a unforgettable experience! I recommend to somebody to make a part of it!

Scouting rules! =)

Asia Mioduszewska said...

the view on the foto is amazing! do you study photography?:)