Tuesday 2 December 2008

The Polaroid camera

The Polaroid

Polaroid is an instant camera. It was created in 1937. That camera meant a revolution in the market because of its possibilities. Even the army used it during the World War II.

The camera reveals the photo in 60 seconds in a piece of photo paper. When you take the photo the camera puts the image on the paper and then you must shake it to dry and see the photo.

Nowadays the company Polaroid has made a new portable printer called Polaroid PoGo.

That printer can print photographies at any moment you want. You can print

photographies with the mobile or with your digital camera with the bluetooth system.

Polaroid is my favourite camera because it’s very useful. You can make and have any photo at any moment! The polaroid has been, is and will be the best camera ever.

2 comments:

Maria Vives said...

I think that's really amazing..
when I was younger I saw it on films and I always thought if it was truth or just science fiction...


anyways.. nice composition¡ =)

Asia Mioduszewska said...

haha when I was younger my uncle used to have one and I always wanted to have the same:D

good job;)