Monday 15 December 2008

Luiza's family

Hi everyone! My name is Luiza. I’m 13 years old and I live in a flat with my family. We’re 4 people in the flat: my mum, my dad, my older sister and me.

My father’s name is Gregor he works as a bar owner in Alcalá de Henares, Madrid. My dad is a very good and funny person but he's quite lazy and doesn't help much at home. He only goes shopping and sometimes he cooks. He loves drinking juice. He's like Homer Simpson.

My mother's name is Elena and she's got black and smooth hair. She's a housewife but she used to be a Chemistry teacher in the past. My mum is a very good person. She does most of the jobs in the house: cooking, cleaning, polishing, ironing, and she's very patient. She's like Marge Simpson.

My sister's name is Knarik and she's a good student. She loves watching movies, reading interesting books and listening to music. She wants to be a graphic designer. She helps in the house.

I'm a good student, as my sister. I love dancing all types of music and I'm going to dancing three days a week. I help in house. I tidy my room, sometimes when my mother is not in the house, my sister and me clean the house and we prepare coffee for my mum.

That's all for now, friends! If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: