Monday 15 December 2008

Sara's family

MY FAMILY

Hi everyone!! My name is Sara. I’m 13 years old and I live in a flat with my family. We’re 4 people in the flat: my dad, my mum, my younger sister and me.

My father’s name is Javier and he works as a bricklayer in a building in Cornellà. He isn’t very tall, his hair is black and short. His eyes are brown. My dad is a good person and helps my mum at home. He loves playing padel and going to the cinema to see action films.

My mother’s name is Maria José. She works as an administrative. She isn’t very tall, her hair is black and curly. Her hobbies are listening to music, reading and horse-riding. She is very patient. She does most of the household tasks.

My sister’s name is Raquel, so far she is a good student. She studies second grade of primary school in CEIP Víctor Català. Her hair is brown and curly. Generally she behaves well but, with me, she is a pain in the neck. She is always asking me things.

I’m a good student and I dance and I play the guitar. I like reading adventure books, horse-riding and going to the cinema with my friends. My eyes are brown, and my hair is blonde, long and sometimes curly and sometimes straight. I like to have clear ideas about things and I don’t like seeing things messy. I’m against injustice in the world.

This is my family That’s all for now.

1 comment:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

where's the picture of your family, Sara?