Monday 22 December 2008

Presenting a science project in Galicia

Last November I went to Galicia. Two friends and I went there because we did a scientific project. We won and we had to go to Galicia to represent it. I was in Vigo, Santiago and we stayed in a hotel in Orense. Galicia is a fantastic place where there are a lot of things to see and I had the good opportunity of seeing the city. If I’m sincere, for me, the best places are hot springs.
It was really funny going to Galicia and meeting new people. It’s gratifying to do a good work and then have a reward. We have good friends there and new friends here, in Catalonia where they won a prize, too. I think that going there was one of my best experiences in my life, but, of course, the best experience in my life was Poland. I encourage you to work hard.
I recommend you to see Galicia.

2 comments:

Maria Vives said...

I'm happy that you liked it =)
merry christmas¡ =D

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Laura,
I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. It is always rewarding to travel and meet new people after hard work. I congratulate you and your mates and your science teacher on your research. Keep on working!!! This type of activities help you learn in a more meaningful way than an ordinary class. Congratulations again!