Thursday 20 November 2008

school shop

Our favourite shop is the one in our school. Here we can buy something to eat or to drink whenever we need or want to. There are lots of snacks, but not only – we can buy there something healthy: sandwiches, fresh fruits or hot tea…

Every day there are fresh sandwiches, fruits and bake rolls in hundreds of tastes.

The queues are very long and they’re a centre of our school’s social life ;) But Mrs Ania – the shop assistant and owner – knows her shop very well, so you don’t have to wait long to be served. Mrs Ania is very friendly and everybody likes her :) Everyday we visit her and we talk about everything, also about our problems… That makes her “centre of gossips” :P She knows everything what happens at school :)

made by Asia Mioduszewska and Michał Kacprowicz

4 comments:

Núria Sánchez said...

jajaja I remember this shop!
it's fantastic!
I hope to see it in april :P

kisses :)

Pilar Pérez said...

I didn't buy anything there when I was in your school, but next time, I will let you recommend me something tasty and healthy, if possible.

Maria Vives said...

I remember this shop¡
I think I bought something =)
In our school we don't have any shops =(

Paula Charneco said...

jajajaj I wanted to say the same that Nuria! hahaha In our school, we only have a machine of coffee, chocolate, etc.. And another of fanta, coca cola.. But when you are 14, you can go out from the school, at 11 o'clock to 11.3 and near the school, there are a lot of shops where you can buy all that you want to breakfast! hahaha kisses!