Wednesday 26 November 2008

About friends...

●Most people think that friends can have some influence on the others because at some moment some of them have been influenced. Some think that their parents don’t say anything about their children’s friends. ●People say that if you find bad friends the best for you is to finish the relationship. Some of them affirm that they do not allow other people to influence them, but there are exceptions because they’re afraid of being alone… ●Teenagers have different ideas about friendship but at the end everyone thinks that it is something that you must deserve.

1 comment:

Asia Mioduszewska said...

I think that my parents have almost no influence in choosing my friends as it would be impossible for them to check all the time who I'm with:P on the other hand I really respect my parents and I don't like making them sad. But of course I wouldn't be a friend of a person I don't like, as I find no logic in it- friends are people I spend most of my time with, so if I don't like someone, I don't talk to him or her.

Of course my friends have an influence on me, for egzample I talk a bit like my friends and I behave like them. I think that friends are a treasure and I wouldn't be the same person without them in my life:)