Monday 24 November 2008

My favourite song in English

Lyrics:

Every night in my dreams,

I see you, I feel you,

that is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance

and spaces between us,

you have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are,

I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you open the door

and you're here in my heart,

and, my heart will go on and on.

Love can touch us one time

and last for a lifetime,

and never let go till we're gone.

Love was when I loved you,

one true time I hold to,

in my life we'll always go on.

Near, far, wherever you are,

I believe that the heart does go on.

(why does the heart go on)

Once more, you open the door

And you're here in my heart,

and, my heart will go on and on.

You're here, there's nothing to fear,

and I know that my heart will go on.

We'll stay, forever this way.

You are safe in my heart,

and my heart will go on and on.

Translate:

Cada noche que pasa en mis sueños,

te veo aparecer, te siento allí conmigo,

así es como sé que no me has abandonado.

Más allá de los límites de la distancia

y espacios incomprensibles que nos separen,

has venido a mostrar que no existen barreras.

Cerca, lejos, donde quiera que te encuentres,

pienso que el corazón es la fuerza para seguir.

Una vez más, llegas cruzando esos obstáculos

y te encuentras aquí dentro llenando mi pecho,

y mi corazón te seguirá amando sin descanso.

El amor puede tocarnos una sola vez en la vida

y acompañarnos por el resto del trayecto,

y jamás dejarnos hasta el fin de nuestro camino.

El amor estaba presente cuando me entregué,

un tiempo de la realidad al que sigo aferrada,

y mientras tenga vida así siempre seguiremos.

Vivo, o en el más allá, donde quiera que estés,

creo que al corazón no le importa eso para amar

(A qué se deberá que el corazón se comporte así)

Una vez más, en mis sueños abres esa puerta

y sigues aquí dentro de mis entrañas clavado,

y mi corazón no se cansa de resguardarte.

¡Amor estás aquí, no hay nada que temer,

porque sé que mi corazón seguirá encendido!

¡Nos mantendremos juntos, así para siempre!

¡Sabes que ocupas un lugar seguro en mi ser,

y mi corazón nunca se cansará de amarte!

7 comments:

Ainoita said...

Hello!
I love this song, because it is very sad but it is a moving song.

Bye Bye :)

Angela Mas Garcia said...

Hello!!

I like Titanic!! but it is very long:(


bye bye mi picolisima daaaama

Asia Mioduszewska said...

I don't think it's sad;) the song is very romantic but all of us connect it with the "Titanic" movie so we think that it's sad.

I really like "Titanic"... and Leonardos act- gorgeous:D

Coral Martí said...

Hello!!

I like this song very much

Ana Sofia Nuñez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana Sofia Nuñez said...

Hi Kathy!!

I really like this song, it's very romantic!

Aleksandra Gazińska said...

HI!!!
I love this song!!
I'm very romantic person and this song is part of my life and my heart.
I love it!!