Thursday 27 November 2008

My favourite song in English

DANGEROUS- BY AKON

I like this song because it has rhythm and I like its lyrics.

The compositor is Akon .The real name Aliaune Damala Bouga Akon. Born on October

14, 1981 in St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Source Dakar, Senegal, Africa. Website

http://www.akononline.com.

Lyrics:

Girl, I can notice

But to notice you

Noticing me

From across the room

And can't stop myself

And noticing you

That girl is so dangerous

That girl is a bad girl

I've seen her type before

She's so dangerous

That girl

Is a bad girl, yeah

That's her the big dog

Her little kitty to purr

Exman lookin at me like

I would only take that girl

She give a new definition

To the word Curve

A mass irruptions

On that phat obstruction

Ohh, bad to the bone

Like a two three zone

My black snake moan

And take that home

And she know the deal

That's what I can't hide

I mean megan good

And Halle Berry

Together in close

To the jubee i see

A pon another level

Max stop the press

Can I get a witness

I watched her go down

I just want it right now

Don't wanna do no talkin

When she on the dance floor

Itty bitty waistline.

2 comments:

Asia Mioduszewska said...

I also like Akon;) he's got very nice songs

Oscaar! said...

Akon! :O
my second favourite singer!
yeah!
I prefer Could you be the reason or Sorry, blame it on me, but this song is good ;)
Bye!