Monday 4 May 2009

The best team in the world

The Barcelona football club (Barça) at present is the best team in the world because Barça won Real Madrid 2-6 at the Bernabeu (Real Madrid stadium). Barça is the champion of the league in Spain.

Barça is also at the semifinal of the Champions and is going to play against Chelsea, which is a very good rival for Barça. If Barça reaches the final stages of the Champions, I think that they will be the winners.

If Barça wins, they will be the best team in the world and I think that they will, because they are the winners of the league and also they are in the final stages of the “ Copa del Rey” (the King’s Spanish Championship). In my opinion, the “Copa del Rey” will be the second prize this year because the first is the league and the third is the Champions. If Barça wins the three competitions, this will be a record in history. Never a team has won the three competitions because it is very difficult. I am very excited about it!!!!

11 comments:

MIguel Gascon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vladi said...

Ohh IT's good but I prefer another teams
Good work Sergio

Gerard Josep said...

madrid is very bad!!!!
but not as much as the Español

MIguel Gascon said...

Barça the beast!!! madrid lost in the last game Madrid: 2 Barça: 6 !!!!

Soniita said...

Madriiiiiiiiiid alwaaaaaaaaysssssssssss(L).
My favourite team is atletico de Madrid, but I prefer Madrid than Barça !
Barça suuucks !

Good work Sergio,
but is better Madrid(:

Luisa Grigoryan said...

MADRIIIIID THE BEEEEEST! (Y)!
very good job Sergi but don't forget that Madrid is better! (H)
hahaha

kisses!

Ainoita said...

noo sonia, madrid no!
it's the worst team.
Barça is the BEST!
you can't accept you losing .. x)

BAAARÇAA! :D

Elena Garcia said...

OHHHH!
I(L)BARÇA

this is a good work sergio!
i like it a lot :)
in Saturday i staid very happy! jajajjajajajja
madrid 2 - 6 BARÇA



BARÇA ALWAYS (L)

Noa said...

I love R. Madrid! (But I accept that Barça plays very well)

Kisses

Unknown said...

-how to get 9 comments in a few hours?

-write about football.


In fact I was never interested in football, but I like Barca more. guess why... :D

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

You must be really proud. Your first individual post, Sergio, and you get so many comments!!!!!!