Wednesday 11 March 2009

WALT DISNEY

Walt Disney was a very important director, screenwriter and an American cheerleader.

He and his brother Roy O. Disney founded the Walt Disney Company. In 1920 Walt Disney created his first caricature and in 1928 he and his brother created Mickey Mouse, the first Disney character. This company is very famous for the small and young people; in any moment of our lives we’ve seen a Disney film, serial…

Maybe, the most popular and famous figure can be Mickey Mouse and his girlfriend Minnie Mouse but Walt Disney created more figures and a lot of films, for example, Pluto, Donald’s Duck, Winnie the pooh… and some of his films, for example, can be…the Cinderella, Aladdin, Toy story…

Nowadays we can find a lot of new characters, films and a very big variety of games, for example, Sing star Disney.

In the past, when Walt Disney started to publish caricatures, we could find out some expressions of Walt Disney, for example, “think, dream, belive and dare”, “I love Mickey Mouse more than one of the women that I can meet in my life”…

4 comments:

Ainoita said...

I really like disney's films!
My favourite films are Aladdin, Peter pan or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs..
I have many favourite films of Walt Disney :$

kisses :)

Noa said...

Oh, I love Disney!, the films are really beautiful!

Kisses!

Luisa Grigoryan said...

Disney is the best!! ;)
I really like Disney films!! :$

Asia Mioduszewska said...

oooooh:) I love Disney films:D recently I've watched Lion King one more time and I was laughing almost all the time but when Mufasa died I burst into tears and my boyfriend had to console me:P

what's Your favourite Disney film? ( I love lion king:D)