Monday 20 October 2008

Sara's room

MY ROOM

My room is painted in orange. In front of the bed there is a desk. On the desk, there is a computer,a lamp and a pencil case. Next to the desk, there are shelves with books, dictionaries and a world globe. On the bed, there are many teddy bears, one pillow and one cushion. Below the bed there are drawers.I have got a window. Next to the bed, there is a brown and orange wardrobe. I haven’t got a television but I would like to have one. I haven’t got a Wii but I would like to have one I enjoy it very much.I haven’t got a sofa but I would like to have one.

I like my room because it is big and there are many things.

Sara's told us about her room... Why don't you tell us about yours too? How do you feel there? What would be your ideal room like? How would you decorate it, if your could change it completely?

6 comments:

Pilar Pérez said...

I like your bedroom because I think you've got everything necessary to have a rest and succeed in your studies. Take profit of it.

Laaw said...

hii!

i like your room, but i really like you bux bunny chair (i don't know how to spell bux bunny, but i hope that you will understand me) haha

kisses:)

Unknown said...

i think it's spelt "Bugs Bunny" x'D

Maggie said...

Nice room, a lot of equipment in it!

Marc Castellanos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky Muñoz said...

When I saw the photo of your room I think that was mine xDDDD


Nice room Nice room
;)