Wednesday 29 October 2008

Ainoa's room

I have got a black computer and a small television but it doesn't work. I have got a teddy bear and two cushions on the bed, a small cushion and a big cushion. There is a window with pink courtains. There aren't blue walls because they are yellow. There are two shelves and a world globe on it and there are posters and photografies on the wall. I haven't got a sofa but I would like to have one. I have got many books and many Cds. There is a chest of drawers and two chairs, a black chair and a blue chair. I haven't got a wii but I want it. I have got a big map of Europe and a grey lamp. I like my room it is decorated to my style.

2 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Good job Ainoa! Having a map of Europe in your room is a good prediction...You can start travelling with your imagination

Unknown said...

fix the television, and we'll watch some movies in January xD

nice, positive, yellow walls xD