Saturday 3 January 2009

Laura's family

Hi! My name is Laura. I'm 13 years old and i live in a house with my family, In my family there are four members: my father, my mother, my brother and me.
-My father's name is Juan and his job is electrician. He works in a centre of Barcelona, my city. It is a big city in Catalonia, Spain. For me, my father is a good person and helps me in everything I need. He likes old music and watching TV.
-My mother's name is Toñi or Antonia and her job is housewife. She takes my brother to his school. She always cooks, goes shopping for food, bread and sport newspapers for my father. She was born in Zaragoza.My mother also helps me with my father.
-My brother's name is Juan. He likes football very much and he plays in a team. He's always teasing me, but, after all, we're good siblings. My father and my brother have got the same name.
I'm good student. I like listening to music and watching TV. I like going to the cinema with my friends or my family. Every Friday I meet my friends. My room is full of posters, singers, actors, football players and photos of me and my friends. I like going shopping for clothes very much. My favourite store is Stradivarius.

2 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Where's the picture of your family, Laura?

Unknown said...

is it a tradition [in your country or in your family] to give a son the same name as father's? :)