Thursday 24 July 2008

Mònica's profile

Let’s start by introducing ourselves a little bit. This is a very simple activity. You just have to stick your picture to a power point slide, write the title ( eg. Marcin’s profile), add a few bubbles, write sentences about yourself inside and save your work as a pdf image. Then, go to the blog, create a new post with the same title, label it “Participants' profiles” and attach your image to the post. Enjoy the activity!!!! Ahh!! and ...if you want to read the text properly, just click on the image

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Monica! Thank you for inviting me to the blog :) It's good to know we have a lot in common - I'm also keen on going to the cinema
( although I watch DVDs more often ).And I also like reading and taking pictures.

Marcin Szmyt said...

Monica! Congratulations, the blog is really great. Thanks for starting it all. By the way, your own blog is really interesting.

Maria Vives said...

Hi¡
I enjoyed very much the travel to London. I went there in August, I like this city very much. I'd like to go again :)

Laaw said...

Thank you!
I like use photoshop and be creativity!
I like your profile, I really like this picture, because I remember our travel to Poland. It was the best experience in my life.
I think that the students of 2nd Eso have to go to Poland because they'll learn a lot of english and they'll have a lot of friends.
See you in the school.
Kisses